July 21, 2009
from Recipe Girl
2¼ cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup butter, softened
2¼ cups brown sugar
3 large eggs
1½ tsp vanilla extract
4 regular-sized butterfinger candy bars, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 13×9-inch baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine
butter and brown sugar.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
5. Stir in flour mixture and 1 cup of crushed butterfingers.
6. Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining crushed butterfinger
bars over top of batter.
7. Bake about 25-30 minutes, or until the bars are a bit firm to the touch.
Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Servings: 12 or more
These are kind of like the blond toffee brownies posted earlier.
at 9:37 AM