July 8, 2009
Tater Tot Casserole
1 lb. hamburger
1/2 cup onion, diced small (can used dried minced onion)
minced garlic, optional
1/2 cup grated cheese, your favorite
1 can (10-3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup, or other flavor cream soup
tater tots (about 65)
1. Brown hamburger, onion, and garlic until done. Drain grease.
2. Pour hamburger mixture into bottom of greased 2 quart casserole dish.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top of hamburger.
4. Spread cream soup evenly on top of hamburger mixture.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Stick tater tots in cream soup so they stand up side by side.
7. Bake at 375℉ for 40-45 minutes, or until tater tots are browned and casserole is bubbly throughout.
at 7:08 PM