1-2 tsp. taco seasoning
2 bell pepper in assorted colors, thinly sliced
1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
1-2 TBS olive oil
1/2 cup shredded cheddar or mexican blend cheese
- Trim the chicken breasts then lay them in a single layer in a glass baking dish. (Like a 2 quart pyrex)
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the top of the chicken breast to taste.
- Lay your thinly sliced onions and peppers on top of the chicken breast, spread out evenly over the top.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the peppers and onions.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked and juices run clear. Serve with taco shells, sour cream etc.