2-3 large chicken breasts
1-10 oz. can red enchilada sauce
1- 14 oz. can black beans rinsed and drained
1-14 oz can corn, drained
2-10 oz cans Rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilies)
2 cups chicken broth (14 oz can)
1 TBS minced garlic
1 tsp. salt
1 TBS taco seasoning
1- 8 oz block cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
tortilla strips or tortilla chips
diced green onion
1. In a large pot put all ingredients except cream cheese and mozzarella cheese. Heat at medium high on stove top.
2. Cook for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
3. Remove chicken from pot and shred with forks. Return to pot.
4. Cut the cream cheese in to small cubes and add them to the pot.
5. Stir well until the cream cheese has melted completely into the soup. Add mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
6. Serve with desired toppings.
adapted From Like Mother Like Daughter