16 oz. bag of miniature marshmallows
18 oz. box of Rice Krispies (picture shown with half regular and half Cocoa Krispies)
3 TBS butter
1 heaping TBS of peanut butter (optional)
1. In large microwaveable safe bowl mix butter and marshmallow. Microwave until you can stir smooth. (About 1 minute in mine); do not overcook.
2. Add peanut butter if using and stir until smooth.
3. Add Rice Krispies and stir until well coated.
4. Pour in a greased 15x10 inch cookie sheet and press down with greased hands.
5. When cool cut into squares.