September 9, 2009
Golden Graham S'Mores
3/4 cup light corn syrup
3 TBS. Butter or margarine
1 pkg (2 cups) milk chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg (12 oz) Golden Grahams cereal (9 cups)
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Grease 13X9 inch pan. Place cereal in large bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat corn syrup, butter, and chocolate chips in a saucepan until boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla
3. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and toss to coat. Fold in marshmallows one cup at a time.
4. Press into pan with buttered hands or spoon. Let stand 1 hour.
5. Cut into squares. Store covered at room temperature up to 2 days.
Yield 24--2 inch squares.
To use microwave: prepare as directed except-microwave syrup, butter, and chocolate chips in 4 cup microwavable, bowl uncovered on medium-high (70%) 1-1/2 minutes; stir until almost smooth. Microwave uncovered until bubbles form on surface, about 2-1/2 minutes longer; stir in vanilla.
at 2:09 PM