From Beverly and connect2utah.com
2 Cups Flour
1-1/4 Cups Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter (cold)
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 Cup 2% Milk
1-1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
3/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup White Chips
3/4 Cup Slivered Almonds
3/4 Cup Coconut
3/4 Cup Toffee Bites
1/2 Cup Carmel Topping
1. Pre-heat oven to 350℉. Grease a 9 inch X 13 inch baking pan, set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1-1/4 Cups crumb mixture to be sprinkled on as topping.
3. Add baking powder and salt to remaining crumb mixture.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, combine egg, milk, vanilla and whisk together. Fold into crumb mixture. Pour crumb mixture into baking pan; sprinkle reserved crumb mixture on top.
5. Sprinkle evenly, one layer each, milk chocolate chips, white chips, almonds, coconut and toffee bites.
6. Bake on 350℉ for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool and drizzle with Carmel topping. Cut into squares and ENJOY! (Recipe makes 20 squares)