December 11, 2009
from Sunday Baker
4- 1/2 cup flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1-1/2 cups butter (3 sticks), softened
1-1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup white sugar
2 (3.4 oz.) pkgs. instant vanilla pudding (I used sugar free)
4 eggs, room temp
2 tsp. vanilla extract
4 cups of add-ins you want to use like chocolate/butterscotch/peanut butter/white chocolate chips, candy bars, m&m's, nuts, andes mints etc.
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Stir together flour and baking soda in seperate bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter, brown and white sugar. Beat in pudding mix until well blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
4. When smooth, slowly add in the flour mixture. Make sure it's well incorporated into mix.
5. Add your favorite mix-ins. This time I divided the dough in 4 and used chocolate chips in 1/4, Reeses peanut butter cups, cut up in 1/4, Snickers, cut up in 1/4, and raisins in 1/4.
6. Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper and drop 1 inch balls of dough. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden. (If using snickers make sure dough covers the snickers so they don't all melt out.)
7. Makes about 8 dozen cookies
at 6:29 PM