December 22, 2009
1 package Oreos (1 lb 2oz.)
12 oz. cream cheese, softened (1-1/2 packages)
2 bags (12 oz each) white chocolate chips or almond bark
1. In food processor finely chop Oreos. Place crumbs in mixing bowl.
2. Add cream cheese to crumbs and mix together using the paddle beater, until well combined.
3. Shape into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet with waxed paper to cool. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Melt white chocolate in microwave; stirring after every 30 seconds. (I did mine in 2 batches and each took about 90 seconds.) Dip Oreo ball into chocolate with 2 forks. Let excess chocolate drip off. Place on wax paper to let set up. I put them back in the fridge.
5. If desired you can drizzle with semi-sweet chocolate.
at 6:27 AM