~My Recipe Book~
August 1, 2009
Salted Nut Roll
1 large jar dry roasted peanuts (16 oz)
3 TBS. margarine or butter
1 package (12 oz.) Reeses peanut butter chips
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 package (16 oz.) miniature marshmallows
1. Put half the jar of peanuts on the bottom of a 9x13 in pan.
2. In glass bowl melt margarine and peanut butter chips in microwave. Stir until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and microwave again; just to heat it up a little.
3. Fold in marshmallows; Spoon on top of peanuts.
4. Put rest of peanuts on top and pat down.
5. Refrigerate 4-6 hours. Cut in bars and enjoy.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)