~My Recipe Book~
August 5, 2009
Polar Bear Claw Cookies
3/4 cup white chocolate chips, divided
3/4 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups flour
1/2 cup cashews
1. Microwave and melt 1/3 cup of the white chocolate chips.
2. In mixing bowl add butter and melted chocolate and beat until creamy.
3. Add sugar, vanilla, and egg.
4. Add baking powder, salt, and flour and mix just until blended.
5. Coarsely chop cashews and caramels (in about 6-8 pieces each). Add nuts, caramel pieces and the rest of the white chocolate chips.
6. Bake on greased or parchment lined cookie sheets at 375℉ for 10-12 minutes
Makes about 2-1/2 dozen
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)