~My Recipe Book~
August 4, 2009
Muffin Tin Potatoes
3-4 medium russet potatoes, sliced thinly
1 small onion, sliced thin
3-4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, or your favorite kind
24 tsp. cream
1. Spray muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or grease. Evenly divide potatoes and onion slices between muffin cups.
2. Top with bacon and cheese.
3. Carefully pour 2 tsp. of cream over each muffin cup.
4. Bake at 400℉ for about 20 minutes; or until potatoes are done
5. You can remove potatoes from muffin tin with a fork.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)