June 27, 2009
No bake Cheesecake
2-8oz. packages cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
2-14oz. cans sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup lemon juice
1. In medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well. Add lemon juice. When smooth and well mixed, pour over graham cracker crust in 9x13 in pan. Top with crumbled crust if desired.
2. Refrigerate to set for a couple of hours before serving. Store in fridge.
3. If desired top with your favorite pie filling before serving (such as raspberry, blueberry, or cherry).
4. If making 8 or 9 inch pie pan cut all ingredients in half.
Graham Cracker Crust
2 packages graham crackers (10 crackers each)
2/3 cup sugar (more or less to taste)
3/4 cup melted butter
1. Crush graham crackers. I use a gallon size resealable bag for graham crackers and crush with rolling pin. Food processor works well, also.
2. Add sugar to crushed graham crackers. Mix well.
3. Add melted butter. Stir well. Put in desired pan and pat down.
(This recipe made enough crust for 9x13 inch pan and one pie pan. Or enough to make the cheesecake and let my kids eat the leftovers.
at 7:21 PM