* 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
* 2 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
* 1 lb. fresh strawberries, diced
* 1 8-oz. pkg. frozen raspberries, thawed
* 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
* 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
* 3 Tbsp. fruit preserves, any flavor
In a large bowl, mix kiwis, apples, strawberries, raspberries, granulated sugar, brown sugar,
and fruit preserves. Cover and chill for at least 20 minutes.
* 10 10-inch flour tortillas
* Vegetable oil for frying
* 2 C. cinnamon-sugar mixture to taste
Cut tortillas into strips or triangles. Heat oil in frying pan. Drop tortilla strips into hot oil a few at a time. When golden brown, remove and immediately drop into cinnamon-sugar mixture. Coat chips with mixture, then place on paper towels. Allow chips to cool. Serve with fruit salsa.