1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 TBS vanilla extract
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
1 pkg. Double Stuffed Oreos
1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix, (and ingredients to make)
1/4 cup hot fudge topping
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. If desired, line a 9x13 inch pan with foil or waxed paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray. (You don't have to line it just helps to pull the whole thing out of the pan and cut.)
2. Cream the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well to thoroughly combine.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, then slowly incorporate into the mixer until the flour is just combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of prepared pan.
4. Top with a layer of Oreos.
5. Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos.
6. Bake for 45-55 minutes. Serve with ice cream and hot fudge if desired.
To half this recipe for an 8×8 brownie mix, just half the chocolate chip cookie dough ingredients.