3/4 cup butter, softened
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2-2/3 cups raspberry jam (I used freezer jam; I think you could use any flavor you want)
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat.
2. Cream butter, cream cheese, and sugar together. Mix in egg yolk and vanilla.
3. Add flour and salt, a little at a time, until thoroughly mixed.
4. Fold in jam until the dough looks marbled.
5. Place spoonfuls on baking sheet. Bake about 15 minutes, or until bottoms are slightly browned.
6. Let cool on cookie sheets before removing.