June 30, 2011
Sugar cookie layer: **
1/2 cup butter--room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2-1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 cups whipped topping (like cool whip)
Fruit--whatever kind you like such as raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, kiwi, mandarin oranges, bananas (think of the colors you want)
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tsp. cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 375℉. Grease a 13x18 inch cookie sheet and set aside.
2. Make the sugar cookie crust. Cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla. Mix dry ingredients together and add to wet, until just combined. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool completely.
3. Combine glaze ingredients together in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Boil for 2 minutes or until thick. Set aside to cool.
4. When cookie layer is cool, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar; until smooth. Add whipped topping and mix well. Spread on cooled cookie crust.
5. Layer fruit on the cream cheese layer. Drizzle cooled glaze on fruit. Cut in squares and enjoy. Store in refrigerator.
**You can use any sugar cookie dough. It takes about 1-1/2 tubes of cookie dough if buying.
at 6:09 AM