July 3, 2011
2 (8 oz.) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 (1 oz.) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped small *
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1 cup cauliflower, chopped small
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup green bell pepper, chopped small
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375℉. Grease a 9x13inch baking sheet.
2. Roll out the crescent roll dough flat in to prepared pan. Pinch together edges to form the pizza crust.
3. Bake crust for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove crust from oven and let cool for 15 minutes in pan.**
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange vegetables and cheese over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.
* Use any vegetables you want. I don't measure either I just put as many vegetables and cheese as look good.
**You can make the crust the day before and add layers the next day if desired.
at 5:30 AM