November 28, 2014
1/2 pound sausage (I used cooked and crumbled bacon also)
2 cups frozen cubed or shredded hashbrowns, thawed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 TBS grated Parmesan Cheese (like Kraft)
1. Cook and crumble sausage. Set aside.
2. Spray a 9x12 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. (I used a cookie sheet that is half the normal size). Roll out crescent roll dough and lay in pan. Press to seal seams and put a little up the side of pan.
3. Sprinkle with cooked sausage (and bacon if using). Then add hashbrowns and grated cheese.
4. In a small bowl mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper together until well combined. Pour on top of breakfast pizza. You might have to tilt pan to distribute egg mixture evenly over all.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake at 375℉ for 20-25 or until golden brown. Slice and enjoy.
*Add whatever you would like such as sauted onions, peppers, mushrooms etc.
From Your Home Based Mom
at 8:13 PM