1 box brownie mix, (9x13 inch) plus ingredients to make (or homemade, I made these)
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
1-1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
1 bag caramel bits or caramels, unwrapped (11-14oz.)
1 TBS heavy cream (I used milk)
1/2 pkg. chocolate almond bark
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a 9x13 inch pan with tin foil long enough to have handles to pull out later and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make brownies according to package directions. Bake and let cool completely.
3. When brownies have cooled, mix together the peanut butter and marshmallow creme with a spatula or hand mixer. When well combined, spread on top of cooled brownies.
4. Place caramels in a microwave safe bowl and pour cream on top. Microwave for 1 minute and stir. Microwave for 30 more seconds or until stirred and smooth. Spread on top of the peanut butter and marshmallow creme layer, evenly. Immediately sprinkle on peanuts and gently press them into the carmel. Place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set.
5. When the brownies are set, remove from pan with tin foil and cut into 1"-2" squares. Melt almond bark according to package directions. Dip the brownie tops into chocolate and allow excess to drip off. Place on foil lined pan to set.