7 graham cracker sheets (or equivalent in gingersnaps)
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 TBS sugar
4 TBS butter, melted
For the cheesecake:
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
For the pumpkin swirl:
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/8 tsp. ground allspice
2 TBS flour
1. Preheat oven to 300℉. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners (double them up if using paper liners).
2. To make the crust: Grind or crush up the graham cracker sheets into fine crumbs. Place the graham cracker crumbs in a bowl, and stir in the ground cinnamon and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until the crumbs are evenly moistened.
3. Put about one tablespoon of the graham cracker crumb mixture in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Press down the crumbs with your hand. Set aside.
4. To make the cheesecake: in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the softened cream cheese on medium-high speed for about 3 minutes. The cream cheese should be smooth without any lumps. Add in the sugar and vanilla. Mix until just combined.
5. Turn the mixer to low speed and add the eggs, one at a time, mixing until completely incorporated. Use a spatula to scrap down the sides of the bowl and fully incorporate the ingredients. Add the sour cream and beat until the cheesecake mixture is smooth.
6. To make the pumpkin swirl: in a medium bowl mix together the pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground ginger, ground allspice, and flour. Add 2/3 cup of the cheesecake mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Stir with a spatula until the two batters are completely combined and there are no lumps.
7. Divide half the plain cheesecake batter evenly between the muffins tins. Scoop about one tablespoon of the pumpkin mixture on top and cover with the remaining cheesecake batter. Each cupcake liner should be filled almost to the top. Place three 1/4 teaspoon dots of pumpkin batter onto each of the cheesecakes. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the batter into a pretty design.
8. Bake for 27-30 minutes, rotating the pan half way through the baking time. Once the cheesecakes are done baking, cool them completely in the refrigerator overnight (keep them in the cupcake baking pan).