rom I Wash...You Dry
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup mashed bananas (about 3 medium bananas)
4 TBS buttermilk
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1-3/4 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 TBS peanut butter
4 tsp. water (or more)
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line muffin tins with liners and spray them with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, buttermilk, vanilla, and bananas; mix well.
3. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mixed until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Pour in muffin tins filling them about 2/3 full. Makes about 18 muffins. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
To Make Glaze;
1. Stir powdered sugar, peanut butter and water together in a small bowl until smooth. Add more water if you want a thinner consistency.
2. Drizzle warm muffins with glaze.