April 13, 2010

Sour Cream Party Potatoes





2 cans (10-3/4 oz. each) cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup minced onion (I use dehydrated sometimes)
8 precooked potatoes--shredded or cubed (I use bagged hashbrowns too, 30 oz. or so, thawed)
cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup corn flakes, crushed small
salt and pepper to taste
paprika, optional

1. Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, onion, potatoes, salt, pepper, and paprika. Mix well.

2. Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Top with cheese and crushed corn flakes.

3. Bake at 350℉ for 20-25 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you call these "Party Potatoes"! We always called them Funeral potatoes. Party potatoes is a much happier name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Becky told me about this. I will love looking over these recipes!
    PS It was so fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy - Becky said you had a blog. This is so exciting! I love to follow food blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made these for Sunday dinner. We had our first "summer" bar-b-q and they went perfect with grilled hamburgers and watermelon!

    ReplyDelete