December 11, 2015
Carmel Nut Clusters
1 TBS butter
1 TBS heavy cream
1/2 cups almonds, chopped
1/2 cup dry roasted salted peanuts
3/4 cup halved pecans
6 ounces milk chocolate
1. Lay a piece of parchment paper over a large cookie sheet. Set aside.
2. In a large, microwave safe bowl, add caramels, butter and heavy cream. Microwave on high for one minute. Stir.
3. Microwave an additional 30 seconds. Stir (if not yet completely melted, add another 30 seconds).
4. Fold in Nuts. (Can use any combo of nuts you like just so you have 1-3/4 cups total).
5. Drop by large tablespoon onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Shape scoops with fingertips so they look nice.
6. Melt chocolate and then spoon a dollop of melted chocolate onto each cluster. Refrigerate until set (about 15 minutes). Store in airtight container in refrigerator for one week.
From Shugary Sweets
at 4:30 AM