3 tsp. grated lemon zest
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1- 1/4 cups flour
1 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Heat oven to 375℉. Coat 8x8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix sweetened condensed milk, lemon zest and lemon juice in medium bowl until thickened; set aside.
3. Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl until crumbly.
4. Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan; bake about 10 minutes or until set.
5. Spread lemon milk mixture over baked crust. Sprinkle remaining crumbly mixture over the lemon milk mixture, press down gently.
6. Bake about 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set but soft. Cool completely. Cut 4 rows by 4 rows if desired.