1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup + 2 TBS unsweetened applesauce
1 egg white, beaten
2/3 cup strawberries, diced
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Spray 10 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl stir together the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl stir together the sugar, brown sugar, and applesauce until no lumps of brown sugar remain. Add the egg white and stir to incorporate.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just moistened. Fold in the strawberries and chocolate chips. Divide dough evenly among the 10 cups of the muffin tin.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool and enjoy.
These are about 140 calories each with the chocolate chips.
From Sally's Baking Addiction