1 cup warm water
1 cup warm milk
1/3 cup sugar
2-1/4 tsp. yeast (1 packet)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 TBS salt
4-1/2 to 5-1/2 cups flour
1 cup cinnamon chips (I got them from Amazon)
1. In a mixer combine water, milk, sugar and yeast. Let it bubble for about 5 minutes.
2. Add in oil and egg.
3. Slowly add 2 cups flour. Mix well; then add salt.
4. Add 1/2 cup of flour at a time into mixture comes away from sides of bowl. Add the cinnamon chips when its gets close to the right consistency. The dough will be sticky but the softer the dough the lighter the bread. Use the least amount of flour you can handle.
5. Let rise in mixing bowl for about 30 minutes.
6. Form into 2 loaves (or whatever shape you want.) Place in greased loaf pans. Let rise an additional 30 minutes.
7. Bake in a preheated 350 ℉ oven for 30-45 minutes.
From Rae Gun Ramblings