1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature (or homemade dough I used half of this recipe)
6 oz spaghetti noodles, cooked
1 cup thick spaghetti sauce
8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 –inch cubes (Can use string cheese cut in pieces)
1 egg white
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray (or use parchment paper).
2. Roll loaf or combined dinner rolls into a 12x16-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
3. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and let cool slightly. Mix with spaghetti sauce. (Add cooked hamburger or Italian sausage if desired.)
4. Remove wrap from dough. Place spaghetti and sauc lengthwise in a 4-inch strip down the center of dough. Top with cheese cubes.
5. Make cuts 1 ½-inches apart on long sides of dough to within ½-inch of filling.
Begin braid by folding top and bottom strips toward filling. Then braid strips left over right, right over left. Finish by pulling last strip over and tucking under braid.
6. Lift braid with both hands and place on large sprayed baking sheet. (or transfer parchment paper to baking sheet). Brush with egg white and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder.
7. Bake at 350℉ for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly and slice to serve.