May 31, 2012
1/3 cup oil
1-2 TBS vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or Silpat.
2. Mix together all ingredients. The dough will be stiff. Drop Tablespoon size dough balls onto prepared cookie sheet. Flatten dough balls slightly.
3. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Let cookies completely cool. Frost with favorite frosting and sandwich together. (buttercream, cream cheese, mint etc)
1/4 cup softened, butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1/8 cup evaporated milk, maybe a little more (regular milk works just fine)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Mix butter and powdered sugar. Add milk until desired consistency. Add vanilla.
2. Spread on the back of a cool cookie top with the bottom of another cookie to sandwich together.
at 5:00 AM