1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
1-1/4 cups powdered sugar
2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 TBS vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Place peanut butter and powdered sugar into a large bowl and mix to combine. ( I used my hands.) Press into an 8×8 inch baking pan that has been lined with foil, sprayed with cooking spray. Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350℉ and line a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or use a Silpat.
3. Place butter and sugars into the bowl of a stand or electric mixer, mix to combine. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
4. Place flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl, mix to combine. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips, just mixing until combined.
5. Remove peanut butter truffle pan from freezer and cut into cubes. They don't need to be perfect. Once cut up, put back in freezer for about 10 minutes.
6. Add peanut butter truffle chunks to your cookie dough, mix on low for just a couple turns of the mixer. You want chunks and swirls throughout the dough so you bite into nice bits of peanut butter truffle.
7. Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart and bake for 10-13 minutes, until cooked to your preference. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Makes 3-4 dozen cookies