October 9, 2013
Biscoff Muddy Buddies
1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Put cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
2. Place powdered sugar in a large ziploc bag and set aside.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, combine Biscoff, white chocolate chips, and butter. Microwave on high for 1 minute then stir. Microwave in 30 second interval as needed until melted completely. (Mine took 2 minutes total) The mixture will be very thick. (You could also melt this in a saucepan over low-medium heat).
4. Pour Biscoff mixture over cereal and mix until well combined. (It was easiest to use my hands to coat the cereal carefully. It will coat but it takes some patience.
5. Pour coated cereal in bag with powdered sugar. Seal bag and lightly toss to coat evenly.
6. Let cool so everything adheres to cereal completely. (I spread it out on parchment paper to cool)
From Chef in Training
at 5:00 AM