12 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed but still cold (or use your own roll dough)
zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup sugar
3 TBS butter, melted
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 TBS lemon juice
1. Cut rolls in half and place in a greased 9×13 inch pan.
2. Drizzle with the melted butter.
3. Mix lemon zest and sugar together in a small bowl. Sprinkle HALF of
the lemon sugar mixture over the rolls. Cover and let raise till
4. Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture on top. Bake at 350℉ for about 20-25 minutes. Remove from pan.
(I left them in the pan and drizzled over them).
5. Combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over rolls while still warm.