2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease or line standard muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
3. Combine egg, milk, butter and honey in a small bowl.
4. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened.
5. Fill prepared muffin cups three-fourths full with batter. Bake
for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out
clean. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.