1-1/2 cups dark brown sugar, packed
1 TBS vanilla
2-1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 (8 oz) bag of toffee bits (chocolate coated is fine)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- With your stand mixer, cream butter and brown sugar together, about 2 minutes on medium speed until combined and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in baking soda, salt and flour, Mixing until just incorporated.
- Add toffee bits and stir until evenly combined.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and center is just set.
- Cool on wire rack and cut into bars when ready to serve.
from Cookies and Cups