November 3, 2013
Pumpkin Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 small pkg. pumpkin spice instant pudding mix (available seasonally at Wal-mart)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
2-1/4 cup flour
1-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar together in a large bowl. Add in dry pumpkin spice instant pudding mix and beat until well combined.
2. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
3. Add flour and baking soda and beat until well combined.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and mix well.
4. Preheat oven to 350℉. Roll dough in 1" balls. Place them on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350℉ for 8-10 minutes.
at 5:26 PM